Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why RSS is crucial for a Blogging Classroom response

I just read the article: The Technology of Reading and Writing in the Digital Space: Why RSS is crucial for a Blogging Classroom by David Parry, University of Albany I can see great uses for RSS personally and professionally. I think I will set up a special account that I will use for my classroom. I am hoping to get more parents involved in the classroom, even if it means they read about what we are doing and read more information about school related topics. I will want to research the capability to refine the topic search to grade level reading as I have new readers. I also want to know more about refining the feed so that I could syndicate the blogs of students in a group to receive headlines and a synopsis of each piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment