Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reading other blogs

I visited Richard Byrne's blog regarding free technology for teachers. He finds and explains many of the resources for teachers that can be found online. I like free stuff! But beyond that, I liked the way his site was set up. It was easy to read and I could quickly navigate through the site to find subjects that interested me. Here is a link to his blog. Free Technology 4 Teachers I also visited Maria Knee's site. It also contained her blog and blogs that the kindergarten students created. I enjoyed seeing the student's work and their videos. This is a great site for families to visit and check in on classroom learning. I also found this site to be inspirational in the sense that it is something I could manage in my own classroom. Here is a link to Maria's site. Maria Knee

No comments:

Post a Comment