Monday, July 13, 2009

Reflection of NETS

3. Model Digital-Age Work and Learning

Teachers exhibit knowledge, skills, and work processes representative of an innovative professional in a global and digital society.

This is why I am taking this class. I do not feel fluent in technology. I want to learn more about the resources available to me and ways to use it in my classroom. As I work with younger professionals coming into teaching, I see bits and pieces that they are using in their classrooms. I also have seen how quick my 17 year old daughter is with technology.

I also realize that the parents I am now working with are younger and more fluent with technology This will be the way they will be expecting the presentation of information. I know that as a parent I am looking more to technology to keep up with the what is going on in my own children's school/classroom and also for their assignments, current and final grades.

I want to learn more for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment