Tuesday, July 14, 2009

delicious: Social Bookmarking

How might I use delicious.com in my classroom or professionally? I just finished reading the article: Tag, You're Delicious. I am thinking about setting up a system that will allow students to use the computers in the classroom while directing them to certain sites. By posting the sites using delicious, the students can easily find the sites. Students can use the delicious bookmarks when working independently in the classroom and they can access the bookmarks at home to show family members. Professionally, I will be part of a pilot program this year. The pilot group can share information through delicious. Also, I will be working with a new grade level team. I am looking forward to sharing social bookmarking with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment