Friday, July 17, 2009

Reflection of the week

When I started this class I wanted to increase my fluency in technology and to learn more about what is available to enhance the learning of my students (and myself). I feel that I have definitely accomplished this goal, yet I have only scraped the tip of the iceberg. I have learned about great tools available to me and how to use them while collaborating with fellow educators to see the further potential for these tools in the classroom.

The other benefit of this class has been the resources I now have to further my learning. I plan to continue to increase my education and push myself to find the time to use this knowledge personally and professionally.

I have also been very excited to share much of my learning with my family. I am looking forward to sharing this knowledge with my team at school.

I thank Alice Barr and my classmates for a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment